CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello

I am at home and it is about to rain. Lol :). So today was a pretty good day. I had math and it was boring but my math teacher Mr. Brown is so funny, he knows how to put a smile on your face. THEN I had English and we had to write three poems. One about 9-11 another was a Hyperbole and the last on was a Limerick. We had to write the Limerick on a teacher in our school. I wrote about the EDC (Every Day Christians) leader (he is also an English teacher). Here it goes.

Hude to the Chek is what he calls himself
He has a lot of English books on his shelf
He's a great teacher
He's even a preacher
He's so short he could pass as an elf

He is pretty short lol.

So I went to EDC today and we just went over ideas for fundraisers and all that jazz. I had an idea (someone had talked about it on the Dare2Share message boards) that we should pray over every locker in school. They all liked that idea. We talked and that was about it. Then I went to Drama and preformed my monologue. I didn't do so hot. I didn't do so hot on my quiz either. Pray that I concentrate not only on my classes but for EDC as well.

That's about it.

God Bless

Peace

Emily

0 comments: